Monday, May 24, 2004

Obsession

Last Updated: 20/05/2004

Sometimes I worry about myself. I was hunting around online yesterday, trying desperately to find somewhere to get a copy of Gimlet on DVD, when suddenly I thought, "Hang on. Don't I already HAVE a copy??" And, of course, I did. I've had it for a few months now. I'm not quite sure why I never got around to taking any grabs from it....

But anyway, the pictures are up now. They're pretty dreadful quality, it has to be said, but there aren't many places around to get copies, so I took what was available. The film was surprisingly good, and Viggo was his usual magnetic self. If you can track down a copy, I can recommend it.

Look for the pictures on Gallery pages 84 & 85, or the new Gimlet Categorised Gallery.


hugs

lynn

xxxx



This came from the update newsletter I signed up for at the site so I know whenever she updates with more of loverly Viggo and what she added- WOOHA!!

No comments: