Monday, May 24, 2004

Kate vs. Orli's Evil Fangirls

Actress Kate Bosworth refuses to allow jealous fans of her boyfriend
Orlando Bloom bring her down - because such bitter people are "not
worth bothering about".

The Blue Crush beauty accepts she's the subject of resentment for
many of Bloom's lusty followers, but learnt from an early age to
ignore those with such shallow views.

She says, "It doesn't bother me. I've realised as I've got older that
people being jealous of you and nasty because of it aren't worth
bothering about.

"When I was younger it would have got me down if people didn't like
me, but now I know it's the people I really love who are important.

"It's like water off a duck's back for me now. I can deal with it."


*******************

My opinion probably isn't the popular one, but I think it says something for her as a person that she deals (or doesn't deal) with it so well.

No comments: