Friday, February 06, 2004

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Viggo stopped answering ANY of his fanmail because he couldn't answer it all himself, personally. I don't even think he accepts it anymore, for that reason. It's a sweet gesture that he wants to answer them all individually, and if he can't make everyone feel special and appreciated with a letter, he won't answer it at all. Kind of sad that I can't send him a present, though :(.

Wanted to make him a pipe-bone Native American choker in honor of Hidalgo, since his character is half Lakota (Sioux). Had it all planned out. I wanted to put a silver charm of a running horse as its centerpiece. Horses, to some Native Americans, represented living in two worlds (mundane & supernatural, wild & domestic). Both Viggo himself and his character live in more than one world (I think most people do, but don't recognize that fact. I think Viggo does. Though I doubt he thinks the Hollywood B***S*** deserves to be treated as its own world.) Sigh. Hope to think he would have appreciated that, and that it would have fit right in with his extensive collection of talismans.

Sorry, am rambling. Tend to do that when I talk about Viggo. Thanks for the link to the Very Secret Journals, since I have read the Very Secret Diaries! Luuuurvely Viggo Page you had the link to, as well.

Julie

Wage Peace!
Remember, BUSH only needs 4 more letters to make it B***S***.

No comments: