Thursday, July 22, 2004

Obsession

Last Updated: 16/07/2004

It's 2am here..so a sleepy hello to you all!

Sorry it's been a week since the last update..real life and all that family stuff has been getting in the way! ;)

Todays' updates are:-

* Some images in the Gallery (page 91) - including the ones of Viggo lying by the side of the road. One of them gives me serious stomach-nuzzling fantasies!
* A couple of lovely wallpapers by Jo - check them out on the Downloads page.
* A link to Brego.net's petition to have the film company re-issue A Walk on the Moon with the deleted scenes put back. The link is in Viggo news.
* A few more UK TV Viggo film showings.

And news that Obsession has made it through to the final of the Movies.com Filmsite awards. Thank you to all of you who supported me by posting on the message board! Could I now be dead cheeky and ask you all to go along to movies.com and vote for me? Pretty please? You have to vote in all the other categories at the same time (well, I suppose there have to be SOME sites out there that aren't dedicated to Viggo!), but if all 789 of you (!) vote, then I'm sure I'll stand a great chance of getting a wee plaque!

hugs to all...

off to bed...

lynn
xxxx


Obsession Mailing List, mailinglist@viggophile.net on Friday, 16/07/2004 at 02:02:47

No comments: